WATER FOR LIFE
Helping communities in need to develop safe and sustainable water sources
WATER FOR LIFE
Many Thai and Burmese families live in very basic housing conditions and do not have access to the mains water supply, let alone filtered drinking water.
Sisters on Samui is helping communities in need to develop safe and sustainable water sources through the delivery of water storage tanks and also plans to provide filtered water solutions to local villages.
Lifestraw 50L water purifier
Bottled water is not the answer for the community or the environment.
Portable, efficient water purifiers with simple maintenance are vital.
Water for lifeSisters on Samui
The Geeky Stuff
- High-capacity, a long-lasting water purifier for survival, emergency response, and humanitarian work
- Advanced purification technology removes viruses, bacteria parasites, and microplastics
- High capacity: holds 13 gallons (50 liters) at once, ultra-durable for harsh conditions
- A lifetime of 26,000 gallons, enough for 100 people for 3-5 years
- Rigorous independent testing with WHO, US EPA, NSF, and ASTM protocols
- This purifier gives back! One LifeStraw water purifying system, 250 school children, 2 years of clean drinking water!
How Can You Help?
Water purifiers not only do the perfect job, but they are also portable and durable, so they will last a long time. They cost around $350USD each, and we need quite a few! So, if you could donate even a small amount it will help us to deliver these water filters all over Koh Samui, and help provide a sustained supply of clean water for a Thai village, a remote workers camp, and give hundreds of kids clean water to drink at school.